Trademark Filing & Prosecution – Worldwide Leaders
LegalForce RAPC Worldwide is recognized as the largest trademark law firm in the world. We understand the investment in time and money you’ve put into creating your business. Naturally, you want to protect your investment and future. Protecting your business names, logos and slogans can be achieved through trademark protection. In addition, copyright protection helps you safeguard your creative works of authorship, such as paintings, musical scores, and art. Attorneys at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide are amongst the top and most recognized trademark attorneys in the world. We can help you protect your creative assets so that others cannot create duplicate or derivative works without your permission. We can even help you protect your trademarks and copyrights internationally, in more than 80 countries around the world.
Some of the impressive statistics of or LegalForce RAPC firm’s trademark practice include :
- LegalForce RAPC has filed 39,024 trademarks in the last 5 years in the United States alone, which is more than 4X of our nearest law firm competitor.
- LegalForce RAPC has generated more than $14 million dollars in revenue to the USPTO since 2009, more than double of any other law firm in the United States contributing to the United States treasury this way.
- Less than 1% of trademark applications filed by LegalForce RAPC are ever finally refused. Allowance rates for LegalForce RAPC are significantly better than law firms of our size or filing with the USPTO directly.
- Nearly 3% of all United States trademark applications are filed by LegalForce RAPC Worldwide.
- A little over half, 55.1% of LegalForce RAPC clients are individuals, 44.9% are businesses.
- LegalForce RAPC evaluated more than 5,863 United States trademark office actions last year.
- LegalForce RAPC did approximately $250,000 worth of Pro Bono trademark office action responses for small business clients in 2014 alone.
- Beyond the United States, LegalForce RAPC Trademarkia’s top countries of filing include :
European Union 1027
United Kingdom 293
Hong Kong (SAR) 112
Madrid Protocol (WIPO) 100
Republic of Korea 76
United Arab Emirates 64
New Zealand 44
Russian Federation 38
South Africa 37
- LegalForce RAPC has assisted in the filing of trademarks in 88 Countries around the world since 2009, including from the following countries :
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benelux, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, European Union, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madrid Protocol (WIPO), Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Yemen
- LegalForce RAPC’s clients most frequently file marks in the categories below :
025 – Clothing Products
041 – Education and Entertainment Services
035 – Advertising, Business & Retail Services
009 – Computer & Software Products & Electrical & Scientific Products
042 – Computer & Software Services & Scientific Services